Cacao and Disease Prevention
Research states that premature aging and some diseases are caused by free radical molecules. These molecules are destructive and often initiate disease in the body. One of the way to contain their effect is to counter them with antioxidants. The good news is that CACAO has plenty of them and can therefore help you avoid a variety of illness.
Breast cancer in women
Theobroma Super Food, Prevents breast cancer cell heals faster.
Pentameric procyanidin from Theobroma cacao selectively inhibits growth of human breast cancer cells. A naturally occurring, cocoa-derived pentameric procyanidin (pentamer) was previously shown to cause G0/G1 cell cycle arrest in human breast cancer cells by an unknown molecular mechanism. Here, we show that pentamer selectively inhibits the proliferation of human breast cancer cells. However, both expression and phosphorylation of retinoblastoma protein were decreased after pentamer treatment. Our results show that breast cancer cells are selectively susceptible to the cytotoxic effects of pentameric procyanidin, and suggest that inhibition of cellular proliferation by this compound is associated with the site-specific dephosphorylation or down-regulation of several cell cycle regulatory proteins.
Also present in cacao: “Theobroma Superfood” Ay nag tataglay ng Natural
- MAGNESIUM, VITAMINS and MINERALS
- ORAC (Oxigen Radicals Absorbance Capacity) value 95,500 = para labanan ang mga free Radicals at mga ibat ibang karamdaman ,
- Help Produce Natural NITRIC OXIDE = Para buhayin ang mga barado at patay na ugat. Kaya naman po napaka husay ng Theobroma Superfood!
Theobroma cacao is one of nature’s many miracles. It is, in fact, the great super-food that many people seek. Cacao makes other so-called superfruits pale in comparison.
Theobroma Superfood is high in ORAC value.
One bottle of Theobroma Superfood is equal to 95,000+ ORAC Value in our body. What does ORAC Value mean, and why is it important? ORAC, or oxygen radical absorption capacity, is the measurement of the free radical fighting strength of an antioxidant. The higher the ORAC value, the more ability it has to reduce oxidative damage to the cells. Experts suggest an optimal intake of 5,000 ORAC rating foods per day for optimal health.
- Strengthens the immune system
- Helps regulate cholesterol
- Improves digestive system
- Increases stamina and energy
- Helps protect liver and heart
- Helps improve vitality
- Increases sexual potency
- Promotes nerves, muscles & bone health
- Helps improve fat & protein metabolism
- Helps prevent osteoporosis
- Helps prevent cataract & glaucoma
- Helps burn fats
- Promotes faster wound healing
- Helps reduce the risk of prostate cancer
- Promotes healthy skin, hair, nails & bones
- Cacao powder
- L-Lysine HCL
- Calcium Citrate
- Magnesium Citrate
- Vitamin E Acetate
- Vitamins C, B2, B6, B1, B12, D3
- Ferrous Sulfate Monohydrate
- zinc Sulfate Monohydrate
- Vitamin A Palminate
- Folic Acid
- Natural Sweetener