Theobroma Superfood – 3 Bottle Pack
Cocoa is a food relatively rich in polyphenols, which makes it a potent antioxidant. Due to its activity as an antioxidant, as well as through other mechanisms, cocoa consumption has been reported to be beneficial for cardiovascular health, brain functions, and cancer prevention. Furthermore, cocoa influences the immune system, in particular the inflammatory innate response and the systemic and intestinal adaptive immune response.
Theobroma Superfood Helps Prevent Strokes
When someone suffers a stroke, time is essential. Stroke is like having a heart attack but it takes place in the brain, instead of the heart. So we also call a stroke as a brain attack. You have a very limited period of time to restore blood flow to the brain before the injury is irreversible, as interruption of blood supply also means loss of oxygen to the brain cells which causes cell death.
You must know what a stroke looks like and should get to a hospital immediately when you see the sudden occurence of one or more of the following symptoms:
- Numbness, weakness or tingling in the face, arm or leg (especially on one side of the body).
- Changes in vision, double vision, blurriness, loss of vision in one or both eyes.
- Confusion or problems with judgment, memory, spatial orientation or perception.
- Difficulty with or inability to walk, dizziness and loss of balance.
- Difficulty with or inability to speak or understand.
- Difficulty with swallowing.
- Loss of coordination or consciousness.
- Drowsiness or lethargy.
- Mood changes (sudden depression or apathy).
- Severe, sudden headache, possibly along with pain between the eyes, in the face or a stiff neck, and vomiting or altered consciousness.
Note that the key words for all symptoms are sudden onset. Slowly developing problems in any of these areas are probably not symptoms of a stroke. Furthermore, a condition called a transient ischemic attack or TIA creates symptoms that mimic a stroke, but they usually last for less than 24 hours (possibly as short as a few minutes). A TIA is a temporary loss of or disturbance in brain function. In itself it may not be serious, but it is a warning sign that you could have a stroke in the future. One of the most effective ways to limit the effects of a stroke is to begin treatment as quickly as possible. A stroke is the interruption of the flow of blood to any part of the brain, which damages brain tissue. The longer the delay before treatment begins, the more damage to the brain tissue. The interruption in blood flow is caused either by a blood clot or other particles blocking the arteries that carry blood to the brain (an ischemic stroke) or by bleeding in the brain, caused by a ruptured blood vessel or an injury (a hemorrhagic stroke). So the goal of emergency treatment is to find out what kind of stroke the person is having then take appropriate measures to stop it by dissolving the blood clot or stopping the bleeding.
Theobroma cacao is one of nature’s many miracles. It is, in fact, the great super-food that many people seek. Cacao makes other so-called superfruits pale in comparison.
Theobroma Superfood is high in ORAC value.
One bottle of Theobroma Superfood is equal to 95,000+ ORAC Value in our body. What does ORAC Value mean, and why is it important? ORAC, or oxygen radical absorption capacity, is the measurement of the free radical fighting strength of an antioxidant. The higher the ORAC value, the more ability it has to reduce oxidative damage to the cells. Experts suggest an optimal intake of 5,000 ORAC rating foods per day for optimal health.
- Strengthens the immune system
- Helps regulate cholesterol
- Improves digestive system
- Increases stamina and energy
- Helps protect liver and heart
- Helps improve vitality
- Increases sexual potency
- Promotes nerves, muscles & bone health
- Helps improve fat & protein metabolism
- Helps prevent osteoporosis
- Helps prevent cataract & glaucoma
- Helps burn fats
- Promotes faster wound healing
- Helps reduce the risk of prostate cancer
- Promotes healthy skin, hair, nails & bones
- Cacao powder
- L-Lysine HCL
- Calcium Citrate
- Magnesium Citrate
- Vitamin E Acetate
- Vitamins C, B2, B6, B1, B12, D3
- Ferrous Sulfate Monohydrate
- zinc Sulfate Monohydrate
- Vitamin A Palminate
- Folic Acid
- Natural Sweetener