VIR2D is a food supplement for Men
VIR2D Health Benefits:
- Boosts male fertility & improves sperm quality
- Improves sexual drive
- Helps improve blood circulation
- Increase stamina and energy
- Helps protect the brain from damage
- Improves bone health
- Improves cognitive ability
- Maca Root Extract
- Ginko Biloba
- Tongkat Ali
One of the active Ingredients of Virt2d is Maca Root Extract
When it comes to Male fertility, sperm quality and quantity is very important. There is some evidence that maca root increases men’s fertility. A recent review summarized the findings of five small studies. It showed that maca improved semen quality in both fertile and healthy men.
Male Breast Cancer
Everyone, whether male or female, are borne with some breast cancer cells and tissue. Although males do not develop milk-producing breasts, a man’s breast cells and tissue are still capable of developing cancer.
Theobroma Super Food, Prevents breast cancer cell heals faster.
Pentameric procyanidin from Theobroma cacao selectively inhibits growth of human breast cancer cells.
A naturally occurring, cocoa-derived pentameric procyanidin (pentamer) was previously shown to cause G0/G1 cell cycle arrest in human breast cancer cells by an unknown molecular mechanism. Here, we show that pentamer selectively inhibits the proliferation of human breast cancer cells.
However, both expression and phosphorylation of retinoblastoma protein were decreased after pentamer treatment. Our results show that breast cancer cells are selectively susceptible to the cytotoxic effects of pentameric procyanidin, and suggest that inhibition of cellular proliferation by this compound is associated with the site-specific dephosphorylation or down-regulation of several cell cycle regulatory proteins.
Theobroma cacao is one of nature’s many miracles. It is, in fact, the great super-food that many people seek. Cacao makes other so-called superfruits pale in comparison.
Theobroma Superfood is high in ORAC value.
One bottle of Theobroma Superfood is equal to 95,000+ ORAC Value in our body. What does ORAC Value mean, and why is it important? ORAC, or oxygen radical absorption capacity, is the measurement of the free radical fighting strength of an antioxidant. The higher the ORAC value, the more ability it has to reduce oxidative damage to the cells. Experts suggest an optimal intake of 5,000 ORAC rating foods per day for optimal health.
- Strengthens the immune system
- Helps regulate cholesterol
- Improves digestive system
- Increases stamina and energy
- Helps protect liver and heart
- Helps improve vitality
- Increases sexual potency
- Promotes nerves, muscles & bone health
- Helps improve fat & protein metabolism
- Helps prevent osteoporosis
- Helps prevent cataract & glaucoma
- Helps burn fats
- Promotes faster wound healing
- Helps reduce the risk of prostate cancer
- Promotes healthy skin, hair, nails & bones
- Cacao powder
- L-Lysine HCL
- Calcium Citrate
- Magnesium Citrate
- Vitamin E Acetate
- Vitamins C, B2, B6, B1, B12, D3
- Ferrous Sulfate Monohydrate
- zinc Sulfate Monohydrate
- Vitamin A Palminate
- Folic Acid
- Natural Sweetener