Тhe secret of delaying old age is in keeping blood vessels flowing. If they are clean and healthy, one can live 120 years or more, feeling in perfect health.
Clean blood vessels are the foundation of good health.
The work of all internal organs and systems depends on the quality of blood circulation. What is actually the blood circulation? It is the supply of oxygen and nutrients, as well as the removal of carbon dioxide and waste products from the metabolism in the internal organs. In childhood, adolescence and youth one is actively moving, the blood vessels are young, elastic and clean – the nourishment of all organs is optimal. But as we age, we are moving less and there the vessels get clogged up. This is due to a variety of factors – not only harmful (e.g. smoking, poor nutrition, polluted environment, stagnant lifestyle) but also completely natural (e.g. lipid deposition, which happens to every person as they age).
What are clogged vessels? Imagine pipes that are full of rust. What is the end result? The result is that the pressure increases and the taste of the water itself is spoiled. The same happens with blood vessels. When cholesterol or other substances are deposited in them, blood pressure (Dirty containers are the main cause of hypertension!), the blood itself has impurities, blood circulation is getting worse. In the end, all organs and systems suffer, and they, after all, make up the person. Because even the skin is an organ.
Gradually, one begins to age. If blood vessels are cleaned periodically, one can live for at least 120 years, with no illness – neither the organs nor the joints, and most importantly, their brain will work normally. This means that cleansing the bloodstream can significantly prolong life and improve health. And this is not just a theory.
Contamination of blood vessels causes diseases such as:
- Atherosclerosis. The vessels cease to function, the smallest veins are completely blocked, and the large ones have large deposits of cholesterol.
- Ischemic heart disease. It occurs due to regular blood deficit in coronary vessels, which in turn develops against vascular contamination of the veins and arteries.
- Stroke. With permanent damage to the blood supply to the brain tissues, nerve endings begin to die, resulting in the loss of certain functions.
- Hypertension. When the blood vessels become narrowed as a result of obstruction, blood pressure is increased.
- Varicose vein enlargement. It affects not only the legs (which often worries women), but also inside the body. One of the consequences of varicose vein enlargement is hemorrhoids.
- Venous and arterial thrombosis. In case of prolonged contamination, blood clots can form in the blood vessels, resulting in complete destruction of the vessel, which in turn can cause the death of individual cells in one or another organ. If the thrombus clears and gets into the blood, it can cause blockage of the blood vessels in the heart, that is, a heart attack that in 70% of cases ends with death.
Four times more people die of cardiovascular obstruction than all other ailments put together. Doctors are aware of this, knowing that cleansing blood vessels is a necessity, but for some reason this practice is not present in our medicine. For hypertension, most doctors prescribe pills to lower blood pressure. But the pills do not cure the condition, but only provide temporary relief. And you just have to clean the blood vessels. By the way, in the West, for more than half a century, people at the age of 40 onwards need to take care of that. There everyone is aware of the importance of cleansing the blood vessels. Our ignorance of the matter is frankly mystifying.
There are many symptoms that indicate blood vessels are obstructed. The main symptoms include:
- Poor memory
- Chronic fatigue
- Erectile ysfunction
- Deterioration of vision and hearing
- Increased blood pressure
- Dyspnoea and angina
- Pale skin on the feet
- Pain in the muscles and joints
Theobroma cacao is one of nature’s many miracles. It is, in fact, the great super-food that many people seek. Cacao makes other so-called superfruits pale in comparison.
Theobroma Superfood is high in ORAC value.
One bottle of Theobroma Superfood is equal to 95,000+ ORAC Value in our body. What does ORAC Value mean, and why is it important? ORAC, or oxygen radical absorption capacity, is the measurement of the free radical fighting strength of an antioxidant. The higher the ORAC value, the more ability it has to reduce oxidative damage to the cells. Experts suggest an optimal intake of 5,000 ORAC rating foods per day for optimal health.
- Strengthens the immune system
- Helps regulate cholesterol
- Improves digestive system
- Increases stamina and energy
- Helps protect liver and heart
- Helps improve vitality
- Increases sexual potency
- Promotes nerves, muscles & bone health
- Helps improve fat & protein metabolism
- Helps prevent osteoporosis
- Helps prevent cataract & glaucoma
- Helps burn fats
- Promotes faster wound healing
- Helps reduce the risk of prostate cancer
- Promotes healthy skin, hair, nails & bones
- Cacao powder
- L-Lysine HCL
- Calcium Citrate
- Magnesium Citrate
- Vitamin E Acetate
- Vitamins C, B2, B6, B1, B12, D3
- Ferrous Sulfate Monohydrate
- zinc Sulfate Monohydrate
- Vitamin A Palminate
- Folic Acid
- Natural Sweetener